Offer your clients Single Premium Path Protector®
Whole Life using Illinois Mutual’s new Simplified Issue
Read More >
Single Premium Whole Life Now Simplified Issue!
Offer your clients Single Premium Path Protector® Whole Life using Illinois Mutual’s new Simplified Issue application!
Because our focus is on the middle market, we know your clients will appreciate the ease of the simplified process, which includes fewer medical questions, fewer ratings, and faster decisions!
- FAST: Fewer medical questions to answer!
- SIMPLE: No exams required at time of application! (MIB, Rx data check or information developed during the underwriting process may prompt additional underwriting requirements. Contact the Home Office Sales Department for further details.)
- SEAMLESS®: Fewer ratings and faster decisions! Policies rated up to and including
table D will be classified as Standard, with Preferred available for those who qualify.
Benefits of Single Premium Whole Life:
- Guaranteed lifetime insurance coverage with a single payment
- Immediate increase in estate upon policy issue
- Tax-deferred cash accumulation under current tax laws* and federal income tax-free death benefit**
- Guaranteed cash value accumulation
Find the new application in the Resource Library on the Agent Forum by searching for LSPWL15APP. For more details, download form UP109 from the Resource Library on the Agent Forum today!
Please Note: Purchase of this policy may affect one's ability to qualify for governmental benefits, e.g., Supplemental Security Income or Medicaid.
Single premium life insurance most likely will be a MEC.
Your clients should consult an accountant or attorney in each situation.
*Withdrawals of cash value are taxed to the extent of gains. Also, penalties may apply if under 59-1/2 or not disabled.
**Life insurance benefits are generally includible in one’s estate and, as such, may be subject to estate taxes.
Policy Form 617, Whole Life Insurance To Age 121 Policy
Not available in AK, DC, HI, MT or NY. Coverage and availability may vary in other states.
For policy costs and details of coverage, limitations, exclusions and terms, contact Illinois Mutual.