We have the products, tools and service to help you increase your sales right now.
Why sell DI from Illinois Mutual?
- Our Return of Premium (ROP) Rider offers your clients income protection if needed, cash back if not.*
- Our wide range of eligible occupations, including starting professionals, means more prospects.
- Our team of experts will help you add DI to your life, health and P&C sales.
Strengthen your book of business and provide valuable coverage options to your existing clientele with disability income insurance (DI) as part of your product offering.
Why sell Worksite voluntary benefits from Illinois Mutual?
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment options for groups where payroll deduction could be challenging.
- Niche guaranteed issue options for small groups of 3 to 250+.
- Census enrollment for group DI makes for fast, easy enrollments.
When talking to your next business owner or employee benefits client, help them take advantage of our worksite insurance to offer their employees voluntary benefits at no direct cost to their business.
Why sell Life Insurance from Illinois Mutual?
- Seven different level term periods available, including To Age 65 and To Age 70.
- Continuous Pay, Limited Pay and Single Pay Whole Life options available.
- SIWL final expense coverage available for ages 45 to 85 and from $5,000 to $50,000.
From term and return of premium term, to seven different whole life plans, including our Simplified Issue Whole Life (SIWL) final expense product, we can be your go-to carrier for Life!
Join Illinois Mutual’s Agent Forum Today!
- Create customized illustrations.
- Submit eApps using our application software.
- Check your commission statements and learn how you can earn even more.